Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£18000 - £22000 per annum + £30k OTE Commission, 27 days holiday
Girling Jones are bucking the trend and looking to hire 3 new Trainee Consultants with sales experience to join their Exeter team down on the waterfront of Exeter Quayside
Girling Jones supply technical staff to the construction and property industries in the South West.
The business is built around six core values:
- Building the happiest team we can
- Expecting clients, candidates and staff to expect more of us
- An exceptional working environment
- A nonsales approach, redefining the recruitment industry
- Everyone has voice so put your hand up
- Enhancing the reputation of the recruitment industry
Girling Jones believe that these values make it the consultancy of choice in the region. The best to work with and the best to work for.
Girling Jones has been trading for nearly 9 years and 2018 saw the agency go from strength to strength delivering 33% growth in revenue and 70% growth in profits from 2017.
We achieved this with a rigorous focus quality, client and candidate satisfaction and by investing heavily in staff training and overall wellbeing. Happy clients and candidates (In 2018 100% of our Google reviews were a 5 star rating!) looked after by happy staff. Its quite simple really
Our current headcount sits at 20 with an 50/50 female to male ratio. Working for Girling Jones you can expect the following
Our trainee consultants all enjoy our six week induction which eases you into the role as your knowledge and confidence grows. The first 6 months are about learning your trade and focusing on quality and exceptional service. If you get that right then success will naturally follow. We will be training you on the following:
- Running a formal client visit
- How to interview candidates
- How to take references
- Recruitment law and compliance
- The Girling Jones IT systems
- Company systems and procedures
- Service not sales How not to be recrutiment
Youll also be given a mentor to work with you through your probation ensuring your success at Girling Jones. Youll know youve made the right decision.
Whats in it for you?
we expect but we offer the best so all employees at Girling Jones enjoy the following:
- Structured training that continues throughout your career
- Fantastic pay, commission and benefits
- A clear career path
- A cracking working environment including stunning offices, river views, microgym, quarterly incentives, two annual conferences, dressdown Friday, annual bakeoff, fresh fruit, fully stocked biscuit barrels, personal development plans and of course Ceris cakes
As your career progresses you can also expect:
- a four week paid sabbatical for any employee who hits 5 years services
- flexible working from Principle level (currently 40% of our staff work flexible hours
Who we are looking for:
First of all you must be from a sales or recruitment background. Thats essential Im afraid.
We are looking for hungry, motivated people who have shown grit and determination in life. It takes time and persistence to succeed in recruitment so make sure youre prepared to put in the hours and effort long term. We are looking for candidates with the following backgrounds:
- Estate Agency
- Car Sales
- Insurance Sales
- Outbound Sales
- Construction and Building Supplies Sales
If this sounds like you then lets talk. Please click APPLY and let get this show on the road!!
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 35 days ago