Registered Nurse or Paramedic
Up to £33660 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Registered General Nurse or Paramedic to work fulltime with a leading healthcare services based in Torquay and Exeter. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC/HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Nurse/Paramedic role is £33,660 per annum.
- Attend police custody to assess, document and treat detainees and determine fitness to remain in custody
- Carry out medical and forensic examinations
- To be available for court attendance when requested.
- Working in custody requires you to be comfortable working on your own medically and be able to collaborate with various departments, all of whom will rely on your skills and experience to create the best outcome for detainees, officers and victims of crime.
- This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable, frail people, who may be distressed or experiencing pain, in a caring and compassionate way.
- Provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
- Salary £33,660 per annum
- Pension scheme, including employer contributions
- 28 days annual leave allowance
- Sick pay scheme
- Life assurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- O2, Aviva and British Gas discounts
Requirements of the Registered Nurse/Paramedic:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin or be a registered Paramedic with the HCPC.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Ability to take blood samples
- Full Driving License and own vehicle
- Experience in an autonomous/ lone working role
- Recent Acute experience
This Registered Nurse/Paramedic role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 121 days ago