Purchase Ledger Clerk
Alderley Edge, Cheshire
£20000 - £22000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a Property Company based in Cheshire.
Working within a large, exciting and dynamic team, your role will be to provide financial support to the business, performing purchase ledger processes for part of the Group.
You will be responsible for ensuring all daily and monthly tasks are performed accurately and on a timely basis. You will be responsible for processing invoices, keying bank payments and preparing payment runs.
They offer a vibrant working environment plus incentive schemes and rewards for hardworking employees.
You daily duties will include but are not limited to;
- Processing supplier invoices
- Purchase order matching and review
- Supplier statement review and reconciliation
- Creditors ledger review and reconciliation
- Setting up new suppliers on Sage
- Preparation of supplier payment runs and keying of bank payments
- Processing investor payments
- Processing company expenses and credit cards
- Continually looking to improve processes both within the Finance team and across other teams within the business
- Support the wider finance team by undertaking adhoc duties
The ideal candidate will have prior experience within a similar role. You must be professional and personable with excellent communication and organisational skills.
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Posted 44 days ago