Business Development Surveyor - Roofing
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
£25k - 40k per year + Benefits
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company who are market leaders within the roofing industry as a Business Development Surveyor.
- Our Client has a long standing heritage of excellence and an established strong track record in the market sector. Leading provider of Roofing and Cladding refurbishment solution.
- Our Client focuses on the need of its customers, and is well placed to provide advice & support on projects.
- Professional, forward looking business that will provide the new Business Development Surveyor with excellent induction and training plus the opportunity to drive the business forward.
- Our client remains on the leading edge of technology. Key accounts on a national level who return to our client time after time for excellent expertise and quality workmanship.
The Role: Business Development Surveyor.
- As a Business Development Surveyor, you will promote and raise awareness, generate sales, grow the area.
- Selling the companies services, providing advice where needed to ensure that the already excellent customer service levels are continued and built upon.
- The Business Development Surveyor will continue to raise the companies profile, build and maintain effective relations, manage the sales process and providing proven solutions using the company's services, to achieve sales targets.
- With constant investment in staff development, the Business Development Surveyor will have continuous training opportunities presented to them and a huge opportunity to make an impact on this company and be rewarded.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is result driven with a proven record, professional, vibrant, self motivated and a desire to succeed.
- Must have industry knowledge and business to business sales experience within Roofing and Cladding.
- Focused and dedicated to delivering the potential growth of this new area.
- Disciplined in managing own area, introduce tailored customer plans, completing paperwork and managing their diary.
- Will want to join a market leading company, which for the right individual will lead to man management opportunities.
- Driving licence.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally
Posted 36 days ago