£600 - £700 per day
Up to £700pd
This company is one of the leading retail banks in the UK which prides itself on its strong reputation. They are focused on providing their employees with first class training and ensures that each employee can progress and fulfil their goals by giving you the chance to collaborate with colleagues of different levels. This company is dedicated to the wellbeing of their employees and ensures a good work life balance is kept also creating a fun and energetic environment to work within.
This role is an interesting role that will have you working on a dual cloud system building data lakes in Hadoop and Spark. You will be working closely with the Data Science team and the Risk and Compliance team to design infrastructure that the data scientists will then build solution models on. This is a greenfield project, giving you the chance to build an end to end solution and see it go live as well as giving you the chance to interact with stakeholders. In this role you will be:
- Supporting Model Risk Governance framework and participate in projects leading to end to cloud native solutions for market conduct predictive analytics.
- Working closely with data scientists to develop predictive analytics tools, their prototyping and implementation
- Creating data platforms for advanced analytics teams to enable automation and AI capabilities as well as deploying modelling and other AI solutions with various business systems
- Creating ETL script for sourcing connecting data from structured and unstructured database and integrating new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures
- Developing bespoke solutions and tools to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of surveillance with regulatory compliance
- Leading projects and initiatives including the supervision and mentoring of team members
Key Skills & Requirements
- Strong experience in creating infrastructure platforms for machine learning based solutions, experience in developing endtoend solutions and deploying them
- Experience in creating web services
- Experience with Google Cloud platforms e.g. Dataflow, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Kubernete, Docker
- Interest in machine learning and good understand of data science landscapes
- Strong experience to two of: Python, C/C++, SAS, R, Java
- Strong knowledge of Linux
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Please register your interest by submitting your CV directly by applying to this advert.
Posted 37 days ago