Home Delivery Team Leader
Waterlooville, Hampshire, England
Competitive salary, plus excellent benefits
To consistently deliver really great customer service by truly putting the Customer at the heart of everything you do, and focusing on the customer standards. To effectively communicate and coordinate the team of colleagues within the Home Delivery department consistently deliver outstanding performance and who demonstrate an uncompromising focus on the customer experience. Ensure the team follow the routines and practices required within the Home Delivery department to ensure on time completion of every order.
- Deliver the company's plan for service by creating a culture that delivers outstanding service to all our customers
- Listen to our customers and build strong relationships across he store, using these relationships to continually improve the service levels across your department
- Create an engaging Department environment where colleagues are trusted to place customers at the heart of everything they do and can actively contribute ideas for improvement
- Engage colleagues both within your department and other departments to create a culture of cross functional working
- Engender a supportive and performance driven department culture where achievement and contributions are recognised and rewarded.
- Lead and develop colleagues to deliver performance against plan and ensure that they fully deliver the tasks they are accountable for
- Analyse department data to identify opportunities and risks and use this to develop a plan of action with the Home Delivery Manager
- Deliver high store standards and operational and statutory compliance across the department ensuring delivery of exceptional service, quality and shop keeping standards
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company.
Sales and Profit
- Assess costs of all activates
- Look for ways to simplify and speed up processes
What do I need to be a successful Home Delivery Team Leader?
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Experience in developing and leading teams, coaching to build competence and confidence for high performance
- Strong operational and technical knowledge of the department
- Able to effectively plan, organise and manage own and direct reports workload
- Able to work to strict deadlines
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Shopkeepers for over 100 years, we love providing our customers with a great shopping experience they won’t find anywhere else.
At just under 500 stores across the UK, our retail colleagues work as one team to provide plenty of food essentials, a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers keep coming back for more.
The UK’s 4th largest supermarket, we provide great value for money and good quality fresh food and groceries to over 11 million customers every week. Our focus on freshness makes us stand out as we prepare more fresh food in-store than any other supermarket. It’s challenging. It’s fast-paced. But from Market Street to checkout our friendly team loves going above and beyond to bring our customers what they want.
At Morrisons we believe in investing in our colleagues and industry-leading training programmes. We provide our colleagues with the opportunities they need to make it to the top. Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor. They’ve been there and done that. It’s how they know how to support our colleagues and help our customers so well.
Posted 16 days ago