Registered Nurse - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Up to £27 per hour + Free DBS and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
We are looking for nurses like you to join our team!
As a Registered Nurse in Burnham-On-Sea, Highbridge, Cheddar and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. Your duties will vary depending on the needs of our service users but will primarily include assisting with medication administration, the development of care plans and the management of a team of health and social care professionals. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
What we require
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
With HealthForceGo®, you are in control of your workload and of when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through the app and our Flexi Pay feature will allow you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Apply today and become an active employee within 48 hours!
Posted 23 days ago