ITU Nurses (ICU) - Cottingham, East Yorkshire
East Riding of Yorkshire, UK
£22.41 to £35.86
Pulse is currently looking for committed ICU nurses with a minimum of one years experience wanting an opportunity to enhance and develop their clinical skills, by joining the friendly team based on the intensive care unit in East Yorkshire.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
ITU nurse requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least twelve months recent or current clinical experience within ITU
- Able to provide senior clinical references
Why ITU nurses should choose Pulse?
- Rewarding– competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern– update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive– specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are an ICU interested in working in Cottingham, please apply below and a member of the team will give you a call and email you shortly.
Posted 20 days ago