Senior Account Manager
City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + (£100k OTE uncapped)
Our client, a leading Business Intelligence & Data consultancy, based in Central London (Blackfriars), are currently hiring for a Senior Account Manager to nurture, develop and expand a portfolio of existing client accounts globally in their Financial Services, Banking & Insurance vertical.
- Expand key account client relationships across in the Financial Services, Banking & Insurance vertical, driving and growing revenues via existing accounts.
- Ensure weekly, monthly and quarterly commitments are consistently exceeded through high activity rates and an ambitious approach to your clients
- Proactive, daily use of internal CRM to log and manage activity, lead progression and pipeline management
- Ensure strong renewal rates among your Key Account through the provision of differentiated, proactive client support and understanding of your clients business and valuealignment
- Define Key Account strategy for each global account.
- Proven sales and account development experience in he business intelligence, media sales or events sales industry.
- Excellent relationship management experience and skills
- Strong internal/existing account development skills
- Proven success working with and upselling to Clevel executives, within midmarket and enterprise level companies.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience of working to targets and growing existing client accounts
- Financial Services, Banking & Insurance vertical knowledge/experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to travel as required.
This is a full time permanent position working MondayFriday, 9am5.30pm
Our client offers excellent remuneration and bonus package in addition to excellent career progression opportunities.
Please apply online for consideration
Posted 34 days ago