Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
My client is a well known high street firm which has multiple office locations across the East Midlands.
- Ideally, you will be a qualified residential conveyancing solicitor, legal executive or licenced conveyancer. However, applications from experienced paralegals who have upwards of 3 years' experience within a busy conveyancing team will also be considered.
- You will be organised, motivated and able to get on with team colleagues. You will also be able to use a case management system.
- The firm has referrers but also receive much of their instructions comes from walk-ins. As a result, it is absolutely necessary that the incumbent here has excellent interpersonal skills.
- You will be motivated by increasing the profile of the firm and handling your own mixed caseload of sales and purchases, re-mortgages and new builds, freehold and leasehold and registered and unregistered titles.
- You can also expect to handle shared ownership leases, right to buys, assents, severances of joint tenancies and general property matters.
- Conveyancing is a busy, profitable area of law for the firm.
- In this role, you can expect to find a highly competitive salary for the region and a culture of recognition which allows you to feel valued. The firm has a track record of progressing members of staff.
- Applications from relocators will be considered, however, you should be able to demonstrate a commitment to live and work in the Nottingham area.
- Shortlisting now for this outstanding Nottingham based residential conveyancing solicitor opportunity.
Posted 46 days ago