£35000 - £40000 per annum
Looking for a role with greater commercial exposure? If so, please read on
An instantly recognisable brand based in Luton are seeking a Commercial Finance Analyst who can support several key stakeholders with budgeting, forecasting with focus around supplier income as well.
You will receive great exposure to senior management and can work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
This is a contrast to working in a much larger business where you may have only exposure to one area here, that is not the case.
This business has also paid out on bonus year on year at the maximum percentage.
Key responsibilities and duties in the role will include:
- Act as the main finance contact for all aspects of supplier funding with a focus to identify future risks and opportunities
- Creation of budgets and forecasts supported with variance analysis as part of monthend process
- Tracking, verification and recording of suppliers trading agreements (legal documents) ensuring accuracy and timeliness of supplier funding into the accounts
- Ensure any queries are resolved for cash collection and aid to get payments in on a timely basis
- Business partnering with the commercial & replenishment teams to direct stock purchases for maximum ROI while optimising sales inline with business targets
- Preparation of month end accruals, journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Calculation, reconciliation and timely invoicing of all aspects of supplier funding to facilitate cashflow of the company
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve disputes over funding and turnover levels
- Regular and accurate finance reporting
- In cooperation with supply chain and commercial teams, provide analytical input to facilitate achieving the business stock targets including sterling stock targets, stock weeks cover and slow moving stock
- Stock reporting & analysis of key KPIs as part of month end
- Preparing month end accruals, journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Contribute to weekly reporting to the commercial team
- Continuing to strive to improve quality and efficiencies in the reporting and delivery of information
- Support finance team with ad hoc queries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to communicate with senior management teams
- Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA. Ideally looking for someone who has passed an exam practically
- Commercial understanding of Retail/ FMCG environment, with knowledge of commercial metrics
In return you will have the opportunity:
- To work for a leading Commercial company offering great role progression and company growth year on year
- To have Study support (financial and time)
- To be eligible for a Company contributory pension scheme
- To earn annual bonus based on company and personal performance.
Posted 19 days ago