KS2 Supply Teacher
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
£115 - £150/day
Unspecified (Part time)
Coba Education are currently recruiting Primary School Teachers and Support Staff to work regularly on a supply basis in Northampton and the surrounding areas.
We work with numerous Primary schools locally who are in need of reliable and confident Class Teachers and support staff to cover absences within the school.
We are looking for enthusiastic and conscientious individuals with experience of working within a school environment. Whether you are a Qualified Teacher, NQT, HLTA, SEN TA or TA, if you have a professional approach to work with the adaptability to fit into a well-established team, we would be keen to hear from you!
The benefits of supply teaching are:
* You choose your working days and hours
* Varied and stimulating work every day
* The chance to meet lots of people and make new connections
* No time sheets to fill out
* Emailed confirmation of every booking
* Affiliation with a respected, personable agency and the numerous schools associated
Coba Education can offer you:
* A friendly and reliable service
* A secured, competitive rate of pay
* Round the clock support and advice from your own experienced consultant
* More opportunities to further your career in education including long term and permanent roles
What you will need:
* QTS or NQT status (for teaching positions)
* Experience within a school or relevant education setting
* Good classroom management skills
* Resourcefulness and enthusiasm
* To stay updated with the latest changes to the national curriculum
Coba Education is a specialist agency that has been working with a wide range of primary, secondary and specialist schools throughout Northamptonshire for over a decade. We pride ourselves on our reputation in the area and our professional yet amiable service.
If you think you might be interested in joining our fantastic team of supply teachers, we would love to hear from you.
Coba Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all candidates applying must undertake or have undertaken an enhanced disclosure via the DBS, provide evidence of relevant qualifications and supply details of references from their two most recent employers