Care Assistant - Nights - OX12 8EA
Wantage, Oxfordshire, England
Are you enthusiastic about having a rewarding career in care? We are recruiting for talented Health Care Assistants who share our vision and values. A great opportunity has arisen in our warm and caring Residential Home at St Katherine's, Wantage for flexible and compassionate Health Care Assistants to join our friendly team.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Deliver a high level of compassionate personal and psychological care to all residents in a professional manner, arranging rotas to meet their care requirements e.g. medications, bathing etc.
- Complete records where required to a satisfactory standard.
- Keyworker and Care Plan documentation are fully completed within the timeframes agreed.
- Support co-workers and senior staff on duty at all times for the benefit of the residents and staff.
- Act as an Ambassador for the Home in all dealings with visitors and the general public.
- Ensure the individual rights of residents and staff are safeguarded in accordance with the Homes Philosophy of Care by being aware of the working practices and activities being actioned.
- Maintain client, staff and business confidentiality at all times.
- Strong English communication skills both verbally and written.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Rolling rotas and flexibility
- Subsidised hot meals
- Training such as NVQ Health & Social Care Level 2-5 offered and encouraged.
- Refer a Friend Scheme - Receive £100 (upon probation completion) for every friend you help recruit into the Gold Care Homes family
- Perkbox - 100s free perks (Discounts when shopping at more than 1000 supermarkets and more than 20000 local shops, free phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and many more.
- Company Pension.
Diploma in Health & Social Care or NVQ desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
Experience in a similar role but not essential
Posted 18 days ago