Lift Engineer Service & Repair
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£28000 - £38000 per annum + Overtime & Call-Out & Expenses
Lift Engineer Service
Commutable from: Sheffield, Bradford, Leeds, Barnsley, Doncaster, York
Reporting to: Service Manager
Salary: £38,000 (Depending on Experience) + Overtime + Benefits
If you are a proven Lift Engineer, Lift Repair Engineer, Lift Service Engineer, Service CallOut Engineer, Lift & Escalator Engineer, Senior Engineer we want to hear from you!
To ensure that the lift service is executed efficiently on various sites on your assigned route whilst providing a high quality of customer service. Attend all service visits within contractual time frames, ensuring that all minor repairs are carried out in a professional, competent and timely manner. To take responsibility for any paired mate to instruct on a technical level, maintain and Health & Safety best practices. The basic salary you start on will depend on experience if you are keen to study your NVQ 4 qualification this company will fully support this career development.
- Advise the Service Manager of daily activities & keep them updated with current fieldbased issues.
- Liaise with onsite lift inspectors on all ongoing jobrelated matters including technical issues and outstanding works.
- Carry out minor lift repairs when required to do so.
- Demonstrate fault finding skills and knowledge of various types of lift equipment.
- Provide completed lift service with a minimum number of callbacks.
- Follow lift manuals and diagrams accurately when necessary.
- Adhere to quality assurance; health and safety and environmental standards
- Be able to maintain and balance the accuracy of lift services.
- NVQ 3 or equivalent in Lift Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of working on a variety of lift equipment.
- Possess practical skills preferably from a lift engineering background
- Ability to follow lift manuals and diagrams and to adhere to health and safety requirements
- Confidence to professionally handle sensitive situations
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a variety of people, able to work under pressure with honesty and integrity
- Company Pension
- All expenses paid
- 25 days paid holiday
- All power tools and hand tools provided
- Company training scheme
- Overtime available.
- Company vehicle car, van or truck
Interested? To apply for the Lift Engineer position for Service & Repair Engineer (reference Job I.D 52336) here are your two options:
- This is the job for me! When can I start? Call now and lets talk through your experience
Ask for Ben Marmon on######### or#########
8am 5pm or drop me an email on and I will get back to you ASAP.
- I think Im right for this position, but Im not sure I have enough to get an interview Click apply now so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Technical, Engineering, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of technical candidates in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of technical roles from Design Engineers, Service Managers, Mechanical Service Engineers, up to Maintenance and Production Managers. We have many technical roles both in the Midlands and throughout the UK, so get in touch today.
Posted 7 days ago