Primary Teachers needed for September
£121 - £122 per day + Pension
**Primary Teachers needed**
*£121.64 daily rate*
Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms.
Supply Teachers are in high demand all over Cardiff, The Vale and Newport area and we offer guaranteed work scheme to ensure all candidates are able to access work throughout the term. The scheme offers flexibility for supply and gives security of guaranteed income.
Supply teaching covers a range of needs, these include; Sickness, paternity, PPA, release time and NQT time.
We are looking for primary school supply teachers who have strong behaviour and class room management, good flexibility and ideally have full driving licence and access to own car. Working on supply can be a great way to explore different schools and year groups across Cardiff, The Vale and Newport. As a supply teacher, you will be required to teach in EYFS, Foundation phase and KS2; however we will look to match the right year group with your preference and experience.
The teachers we are seeking to appoint will:
- Have UK QTS**(newly or fully qualified)**
- Have experience teaching for at least a year (this can include Teacher training placements).
- Be comfortable teaching across foundation phase and key stage two
- Willing to go the extra mile in our schools
- Have two excellent up to date references which reflect teaching ability
- Have a child workforce DBS on the update service
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council.
- Ideally be able to drive and have access to own car (however this is not essential as we aim to book supply around your post code/ area).
What we can offer:
- Competitive and Top rates of pay - £121.64 per day
- No umbrella company!
- Regular / consistent and flexible supply assignments
- Referral Bonuses £50 per referral*
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- Online Time sheet Portal
If you feel this role is suited to you or you would like more information, please contact us by sending over you CV or call Sophie at the South Wales Primary Branch on .
Posted 14 days ago