£19.00 - £19.50 per hour
Opportunities like this dont come around often would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
- Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Project Controller to join their growing team in Samlesbury on a 12month contract. This role pays £19.50 per hour.
- The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
- The Role
Within the Project Controller role, youll be responsible for:
- Ensuring that task work scope, schedule/milestones, budgets, cost collection, performance metrics, estimates to complete, risks and opportunities are defined and owned by stakeholders and that project control data is timely and accurate.
- Preparing and maintaining management information ensuring that the compilation, config control, analysis and synthesis of management data is effective, such that all data, reports and presentations are robust, on time, and accurate.
- To succeed within the Project Controller role, youll have experience in a similar position, and youll be conversant with Microsoft applications, with the ability to work on your own, as well as part of a team. You will also need strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cuttingedge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
- If this sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Project Controller, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the apply now button.
- ***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 27 days ago