Data Scientist – Ethical Use of Data
London, Greater London, England
£60k - £115k DOE + Benefits inc Stock
**Data Scientist – Ethical Use of Data**
A Data Scientist is needed to help solve the worldwide problem of data security and anonymisation. On a mission to solve this, they are creating advanced technology platform to automate the classification and anonymisation of data. This mission has caught the attention of many investors including the likes of Microsoft and is causing a game changing revolution in the data industry.
As a successful Data Scientist, you will be working on real-world data anonymisation, working to develop novel approaches at scale. You will be designing, developing and testing new anonymisation approaches, AI and Machine Learning algorithms. You will be supporting the optimisation, accuracy and performance of algorithms and seeing directly the results from your work making a real impact to end users.
The Data Scientist will be a key member in a very bright team with the potential to lead and own the data science strategy - contributing to the company’s road map and shaping this platform into a global solution to data protection and becoming part of this ethical thought leader. **Data Scientist Experience:**
• Research experience with a PhD / Masters in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Maths, Physics
• Real-world commercial experience would be a bonus
• Authoring and submission of relevant content to established journals
• Strong working knowledge of common languages and tools such as; Python, Matlab, R, TensorFlow, PyTorch
• Must keep up with relevant literature in the data science / machine learning / deep learning field
• Generative adversarial network (GAN) experience beneficial **Data Scientist Benefits:**
• Lovely bright and modern office
• Relocation help offered
• State of the art kit
• Generous holiday allowance with potential for early stock options
• Personal and career development - working closely together to scope out clear objectives and goals that will ensure you keep developing
We are looking for a Data Scientist who enjoys pushing the boundaries, working on tough problems that are yet to be solved and someone that is invested in being the best they can be. If that sounds like you, apply now for immediate consideration.
Posted 18 days ago