Public Health Programme Manager (Health Protection) - Work From Home | Zoek UK
Public Health Programme Manager (Health Protection)
Work From Home
£240 - 290 per day
Contract (Full time)
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Wirral MBC to appoint a Public Health Programme Manager to their Health Protection Team.
The role is on a minimum 1 - 3 month agency contract which is highly likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.
Rate of pay - £240 - £290 per day. Negotiable depending on experience.
Location - Wirral, CH41 5AL.
Position - Full time hours. ( per week)
*Please note we are in communication with all hiring managers and where possible remote working will be made available as well as interviews via telephone
The Main Purpose of the role:
You will be responsible for supporting the integrated commissioning team for Wirral Council and Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group to discharge statutory health protection responsibilities.
- The prevention and control of infectious diseases.
- Preparedness and response to incidents and emergencies.
- Screening and immunisation programmes and environmental hazards which threaten health.
- You will work with key partners including Public Health England, NHS England, primary / secondary health and social care to improve and protect the health of Wirral residents.
- Undertake health and safety inspections and Construction site visits.
- Undertake Health and Safety Audits.
- Proven Project/Programme Management abilities.
Job Requirements :
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Qualification in Health & Safety (Preferable MIOSH)
- Enhanced DBS Check.
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to ######.uk and contact Dane on######### as soon as possible.
Posted 44 days ago