Firmware Engineer (Contract or Permanent)
£40000 - £65000 per annum + negotiable by experience
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Firmware Engineer for an electronics engineering client. This role has the option of permanent or contract and based in Edinburgh city; salary / rate highly competitive, dependent on experience. You will be working within an engineering team creating innovative VHDL based designs;
- Development and design of Firmware designs using VHDL and VHDL for verifying designs or System Verilog
- Working as part of an engineering team resolving any integration issues arising on complex systems.
- Writing Technical reports
Skills and Experience required for the Firmware Engineer role:
- degree level or equivalent in a Computing or Science/Mathematics subject or have similar specialist training
- Developing realtime embedded safetycritical firmware
- Experience of VHDL or Verilog
- A good understanding of configuration management
- Possess hands on test and debugging skills
- Knowledge of AWR Microwave Office, Keysight ADS, Matlab and CST Microwave Studio
- 2:1 or better Electronics Engineering degree or related science
Full details for the Firmware Design Engineer role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
Posted 21 days ago