Trade Counter Sales Assistant - Walthamstow
Walthamstow, Greater London, England
Salary dependent on experience
Role: Trade Counter Assistant
Status: Contract - up to 12 months
Our Client is now recruiting for a Trade Counter Sales Assistant to join their Trade Counter team based in Walthamstow, on a 12-month temporary contract.
The purpose of the role is to provide customers with excellent customer service, selling products over the counter which may include providing quotations as well as offering technical advice where necessary. Your ability to build up a strong rapport with your customers will be essential in this role and you will understand the importance of following up enquiries and keeping your customers updated.
You will be responsible for:
- Selling and processing orders
- Handling customer enquiries, face to face as well as over the telephone and email
- Providing technical advice
You will need to have:
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of working in an order processing/trade sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience of working to targets, whether this be personal or within a branch
- A knowledge of SAP and a manual driving license would be advantageous but not essential for the role
You will be required to work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to ######### or call Lorna on#########
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Posted 40 days ago