Marketing, Press & PR Officer
Alnwick, Northumberland, England
£18.5k - 20k per year
Marketing, Press & PR Officer
Salary: £18,500 - £20,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Full Time (initial one-year contract)
Location: Alnwick Playhouse
Our client is a vibrant arts centre, theatre and cinema in the town of Alnwick and now firmly established as one of the leading small venues in Northumberland, England.
Due to continued success our client is looking to recruit a Marketing, Press & PR officer to implement and deliver an effective Marketing Strategy for the Playhouse Programme which covers a diverse mix of live performance genres from professional and amateur groups including film.
- Lead the development, implementation and monitoring of the marketing and sales activities across the Playhouse programme to meet financial and non-financial targets
- Be the point person for marketing enquiries and requirements across the organisation, providing marketing expertise and support to all areas of the business
- Provide regular ongoing evaluation and analysis of marketing campaigns and activities, supporting the Finance and Business Systems Manager
- Develop and implement audience research programmes to ensure that customer feedback is incorporated into the Playhouse strategic objectives
- Plan and implement distribution of all publicity material using both professional and non-professional resources
- Plan and produce Targeted E-blasts in line with marketing schedules such as the weekly 'What's On' E-Newsletter ensuring up-to-date information on upcoming events including ticket availability
- Management of all social-media accounts including Facebook, Instagram and other digital activities and postal marketing campaigns
- Original copy writing for regular press releases and advertising, ensuring a good working relationship with the local press
- Maintaining & updating online content as necessary including website banners/ featured events/ gallery ensuring print and distribution deadlines are met
- Negotiating brochure print costs and deadlines to meet with marketing budgets.
- To use SPEKTRIX box office system for data analysis/promo codes and evaluation and to be customer facing at Box Office when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least two years consistent marketing experience
- Proven experience of managing the entire marketing process, from planning through to evaluation
- Extensive experience in devising, planning marketing campaigns across the whole marketing mix
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Experience of interpreting data to drive and inform marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal - this includes delivering presentations to varying audiences clearly and effectively
- Experience of working with external agencies and suppliers
- Commitment to equality, inclusivity and diversity
- IT literate
- A keen interest in film, arts and culture
- Experience of marketing with in an arts venue
- Experience of ticketing systems in particular SPEKTRIX
Interviews proposed : Monday 2 nd September 2019
If you're the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Marketing Officer, Marketing Operations, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Manager, Marketing Management, PR and Marketing, Advertising, Press Officer, PR Officer, Operations, Ticketing, Campaign Manager, Marketing Campaign.
Posted 11 days ago