Leeds, West Yorkshire
£400 - £425 per day +
Role: Java developers
Rate: £400 £425 per day
Contract length: 6 months initial
Our client, a leading ecommerce company in Leeds are looking to recruit 3 contract Java developers to supplement an existing team split over 2 squads. You would be working with lots of realtime data and have to opportunity to work extensively with AWS.
The client have established themselves as a company who has a modern tech stack, agile environment and collaborative culture. This particular team are dedicated to an agile approach to delivery and use a combination of scrum/kanban but also will adopt best practice towards development (TDD, BDD, clean code).
Experience required for this role
- Solid commercial Java development experience
- Experience building back end systems using Microservices
- Experience with Spring/Spring Boot
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience working in TDD environments bought into the approach
Desirable experience for this role
- Experience with AP Dynamics
- Experience with concourse or Jenkins
- Experience with messaging (Active MQ, Rabbit MQ)
Why work for this client?
This company is known for having a busy and fun work environment and a collaborative culture. The company always strive to be innovative and work with up to date and interesting technologies for projects.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 20 days ago