Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
commission and car
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Leeds / Manchester
Salary: Competitive plus commission and car, Dependent on Experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working here is more than just a job. Its an adventure
Founded in London in 1922 the company has been at the forefront of vehicle servicing & maintenance ever since.
The company is a business that is full of great people. People who share a passion for what they do, for what they are, and for what they can become.
They are always looking for good people to join. People who genuinely care about their job, their colleagues and their customers; people who would be proud to be part of the next chapter of their story.
So if you know your stuff, have a great technical skillset, are smart, flexible, and cando . then maybe this is the place for you.
Only the adventurous need apply.
This role is to promote and sell the companys products in a professional manner, in close liaison with head office, to ensure customer requirements are satisfied on time and to specification.
You will be required to develop and maintain strong commercial relationships with distributors, customers and other relevant parties, to achieve company sales objectives and seek opportunities to increase their market share within a designated territory.
You will liaise with customers to ensure sites are prepared and ready to accept equipment delivery / installation and work constructively with their colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain strong commercial relationships with distributors, customers and other relevant parties
- Achieve the companys commercial objectives within the designated territory
- Promote the companys products through indepth knowledge of features/benefits
- Maintain the companys professional image to customers e.g. keeping promises, delivering ontime, communicating accurately, having a smart appearance and clean vehicle, etc.
- Operate in a safe way demonstrating awareness and compliance for health and safety, including to ensure company vehicle is roadworthy
- Work constructively with all their colleagues to achieve customer satisfaction
- Forecast orders and sales accurately on a monthly basis
- To ensure Customer sites are fully prepared and ready to accept equipment delivery and installation
- Complete appropriate sales support forms e.g. Site Visit Reports, Layout Drawings and submit to the Sales Office in a timely manner to support Distributor and Customer orders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Assertive and friendly manner
- Energetic, tenacious, persuasive
- Passion for professional excellence
- Hungry for knowledge; actively listens
- Commitment to team working
- Computer literacy
- Proven sales performance
- Product and pricing expertise
- Strong customer network/knowledge
- Desire to improve and expand on previous achievements
- Valid driving licence
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Coordinator, Field Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Nationwide Sales, Senior Sales Executive, Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Business Developer, Senior Business Development Manager, Business Plan, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales Development and New Business Sales will also be considered for this role.
Posted 17 days ago