Worcester, Worcestershire, England
Airband are a fast-growing telecommunications company with networks in Devon, Shropshire, Somerset and the Midlands and we are rapidly expanding to new areas. We bring superfast broadband to homes, business and industry in rural and hard-to-reach areas and specialise in community broadband projects. We're able to turn some of the hardest to reach parts of the country into some of the best connected.
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. Your role will be integral to the team, supporting customers to secure broadband vouchers, processing orders and supporting the sales representatives. You will also be a customer's go-to person for all their sales queries.
To be a brilliant Sales Administrator you will need:
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous administrator experience
- The ability to manage their own time and prioritise workloads
- To be a team player but with the ability to work on your own
- Experience working in a sales team environment with a CRM system is ideal but not necessary as full training will be given
- An interest in technology is preferable
We offer our employees a chance to build their career from the moment they join us, offering both internal and external training, progression within the company and tailored inductions for each new employee. We are continually looking for the best way to help you grow. Other perks we offer include a company pension, holiday that increases with service, free onsite parking, a great working environment and a free breakfast sandwich every Thursday!
Posted 14 days ago