Bristol city centre, Bristol
£35000 - £45000 per annum + depending on experience
My client has been specialising in ecommerce for the last 10 years, and have been working with the Magento ecommerce platform since its first release in 2008. Almost all of their work is based around ecommerce, enabling them to hone their skills in this exciting sector, and offer an expert service. They are a rapidly growing agency, taking on interesting and challenging work for some highprofile clients. Their working environment is relaxed, and they use the latest tech tools to make their working lives as easy and enjoyable as possible, whilst allowing them to focus on their exciting range of projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Gather client requirements, scope features, and create technical specifications.
- Produce elegant, concise solutions to complex technical problems and specifications.
- Work on endtoend ecommerce projects, as well as provide daytoday client support in the form of new feature development, bug fixing, and consultation.
- Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems.
- Undertake peer reviews and provide feedback on work produced by other development team members.
- Configure and maintain web hosting environments.
- PHP 4+ years commercial experience (including frameworks).
- MySQL 4+ years commercial experience.
- Practical knowledge of common design patterns.
- Experience with modern source control and deployment techniques and
- Experience using the Linux environment.
- Experience working with online project management tools such as JIRA.
- Magento experience a bonus.
If this sounds like the right opportunity to you please get in touch with me, Moe Yusuf, on######### or via email on #########
Posted 16 days ago