Leeds, West Yorkshire
£28000 - £34000 per annum + overtime, pension
This position is working for a world class engineering manufacture whos history within their specialised market sectors date back over 100 years, based in Leeds they are easily commutable from the M1 & M62 corridor.
The position of a Cylindrical Grinder will offer you the opportunity to work for a leading business where People and their employees are at the forefront of everything they do. Coupled with this you will enjoy working in modern working facilities within a friendly dynamic team.
The**Role / Responsibilities:**
Your role will involve the grinding of shafts, we are ideally seeking individuals that have proven experience of working with long shafts from within the oil and gas industry. You will be working with a variety of materials such as stainless steel, duplex and super duplex.
- Setting and grinding of shafts to tight tolerances
- Safe operation of a variety of machinery from manual grinding machinery and abrasive wheels
- Working with materials such as stainless, duplex and super duplex
- Grinding is between centres so this would be key aspect of the grinding process
- Apprentice trained
- Experienced on grinding machinery and abrasive wheels
- Used to working to tight tolerances
The position is offered on a permanent basis working from 7am 4.30pm Monday Thursday and 7am 1pm on a Friday and paying a salary of £28,000 £34,000 with 33 days holiday per year. Overtime is paid at premium rates, you will also receive benefits such as:
- Workplace pension scheme of up to 9%
- Free onsite parking
- Life assurance
If you have the required skills and experience as a Cylindrical Grinder, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Posted 45 days ago