£40000 - £45000 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
We currently have a vacancy at our Teddington Head Office for a Syllabus Manager focusing on performing arts qualifications.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Syllabus Manager, you will be degree educated in music and have significant professional experience as either a performer or an educator at a recognised training institution. You will also possess:
- Musically literate, to professional level.
- A good understanding of contemporary music pedagogy.
- Previous syllabus, publishing or qualifications development experience essential.
- Author of published musical texts advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including active listening and the ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with stakeholders across the organisation and our partnerships.
- Strong desire to improve business efficiencies.
- Acute attention to detail.
What will I be responsible for?
The successful candidate will provide academic management of a portfolio of qualifications including the development, accreditation, assessment and moderation processes. The Syllabus Manager will be a pivotal member of the management team, increasing RSL's market whilst demonstrating a clear focus and commitment to regulatory compliance, academic rigour and market innovation. As well as;
- Monitoring, maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of all syllabus specifications, published assets (both hard copy and digital) and relevant web copy.
- Supporting the Director of Academic with the research, planning and specifications of syllabus reviews and potential portfolio expansion.
- Conducting the initial review of all relevant, authored content and undertake proof reading and editing duties as necessary.
- Being the initial point of contact for all syllabus related customer enquiries.
- Producing descriptive metadata for syllabus content and published portfolio, as required.
- Working closely with the marketing department and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all relevant copy.
- Participating in relevant training events, presenting when required.
- Establishing and maintaining good communications across the business and at all levels.
RSL is a leading International Music and Performance Arts awarding body, based in South West London. We operate in over 45 countries around the world organising, assessing and certificating over 80,000 music and performing arts exams and vocational qualifications annually. These are supported by over 150 books in print, both online and in hardcopy format.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Syllabus Manager, you can expect to receive a highly competitive basic salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, a generous holiday allowance and a great range of benefits.
If you are driven to complete every task to the highest standard, then this is the ideal role for you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Syllabus Manager.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 108 days ago