PPI Complaints Handler
£180000 - £220000 per annum
Temporary (Full time)
Do you have a passion for being a PPI Complaints Handler and delivering exceptional Customer Service? Or are you looking for a new challenge?
We are recruiting a number of PPI Complaints Handler positions, located in Newport, for an exciting client that is at the forefront of financial services. Are you looking for a career in a fast past environment with progression?
As one of the largest financial services in the south of Wales, working on behalf of the top banks around the world, we are looking for people that can provide excellent customer service within a Customer Complaints Handling environment. The role will involve you dealing with general inbound customer service enquiries in a polite and professional manner. Full Training will be provided throughout your progression within the company, with the possibility of financial services qualifications (fully paid).
For your application for the PPI Complaints Handler position to be successful, your CV must demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a PPI complaints handler is essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent record keeping with accuracy and attention to detail paramount
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Outlook (word processing and email platforms)
- Positive attitude and approach
- Experience working within Financial Services, FCA regulations, AntiMoney Laundering rules, ISA rules, Data Protection or Treating Customers Fairly.
In addition to the above salary and bonus, as a PPI Complaints Handler you will also be eligible for the following great benefits package:
- Local bus links are accessible, with nearby offstreet parking for just £2 per day.
- Onsite canteen serving subsidized hot meals.
- 24 days holiday, rising to 27 after a certain length of service + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme up to 6%.
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, free flu vaccinations and eye tests
- Discounted gym membership.
- Ongoing training to assist in your future career progression
- In addition, you will be acknowledged for going the extra mile, as the company provides awards for innovation, for leadership, and for both individuals and teams.
Salary: £18,000 £22,000
Duration: 6 Month FTC
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week shifts between 8am and 9pm Monday to Friday and flexible to work weekends
Start Date: ASAP
This is an excellent opportunity for a career as a customer complaints handler, so please APPLY below.
Red Recruitment (Agency)
Posted 116 days ago