Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
£121.00 - £130.00 per day
Permanent (Part time)
Are you a Qualified Teacher looking for a new opportunity to bring a level of professional engagement and excitement into the classroom?
Would you enjoy working on a flexible basis in a variety of primary schools in Leighton Buzzard and the surrounding areas?
If youre looking for a new role, Randstad Education has a number available for the next academic year.
We are looking to recruit a Teacher (both NQT and QTS considered) to join our established and growing team. You will have the constant valued support of your own personal consultant and be able to control where and when you work with our App.
- * Flexible working days defined by you to support your commitments
- * Opportunity to work in a variety of schools around Leighton Buzzard
- * Competitive rates of pay
- * A dedicated personal consultant to work with and support you throughout
- * Potential for longterm / permanent placements
- * 24/7 oncall service
- * Weekly pay
- * Discounts
- * Covering Key Stage 1 and 2 classes (please state if you have a preference)
- * Some placements may include lesson planning
- * Helping children understand their work and achieve their best results
- * Engaging children in their development
- * Marking work within guidelines
- * Contribute to high standards and best practice
- * Provide a safe environment for both staff and children
What are we looking for?
- * Experience working with Key Stage 1 / 2 pupils
- * A good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- * Behaviour management skills in line with school guidelines
- * An enthusiastic attitude
- * Innovate to bring new ideas and excitement into the classroom
- * Safeguarding excellence
- * SEN experience is desired but not necessary
- * Up to date DBS check (we can provide if not obtainable)
QTS or relevant teaching qualification e.g. BA Hons / PGCE or equivalent
Skill good classroom management
Why not email me ######### otherwise call the office on#########
Posted 99 days ago