Deputy Manager ( RMN or RGN or RNLD )
Brighton, East Sussex, England
£41,184 per year + £2,000 welcome bonus
Deputy Clinical Manager ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
£2,000 WELCOME BONUS
Location: East Sussex
Position: Deputy Manager
Care Categories: Physically Disabled, Learning Disability, Palliative Care
Service: General and mental health care in younger and older adults
Salary: £18.00 per hour ( up to £41,184 per annum ) PLUS £2,000 Welcome Bonus
Hours: Full time
Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
Contract type: Permanent
£2,000 Welcome Bonus
We are looking for highly motivated Deputy Manager who will play a key role in our care home. The home specialises in care of older adults including Palliative Care, Physical care and Learning disabilities. The home is located in Peacehaven near Brighton.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Deputise for the Home Manager and take responsibility for delegated duties to ensure the smooth running of the Home.
- Assist the Home Manager with regular 'Supervision' and Performance Development Reviews for all Colleagues.
- Support the Home Manager, and take the lead where required, the end to end recruitment process for all Home based vacancies.
- Ensure that the reporting of any ill-health amongst Residents and requests for GP / Professional visits is followed up to facilitate the appropriate care and treatment of the Resident.
- Administer prescribed medicines and maintain the appropriate records in line with policies, procedures and NMC guidelines.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate records / notes (including incident reports) to meet safeguarding, health and safety and statutory legal requirements.
- Audit care plans to ensure that all are accurate, up to date, and appropriate to meet Resident's changing needs.
- Establish and maintain good communication between Residents, Relatives and Colleagues to keep all relevantly informed.
- Assist the Home Manager for the delivery of clinical services and nursing practice in accordance with regulatory requirements and take responsibility within their absence.
- Identify an external network of potential referrals to maximise the occupancy of the Home.
- Manage, monitor and maintain budgets agreed by the Home Manager and Support Office.
- Ensure a viewing room is suitably presented and available at all times to market the Home to reach its full potential.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
- £2,000 Welcome Bonus!
All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Jennifer Burt on######### or send a copy of your CV to #########
Posted 39 days ago