Up to £23000 per annum + 20% Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Full Time 23k 20% Bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an accounts assistant to join an established finance team. You will be working as part of a small team therefore you will be responsible for a variation of duties and will gain excellent exposure. This role is best suited to someone who is driven and ready to become a positive addition to an excellent finance team.
- Accounts Payable duties such as approval of purchase invoices, maintaining the purchase order system, handling travel expenses and payment runs
- Cash & Banking Raising payments in multicurrency, loading cashbook payments into Microsoft Dynamics AX, bank reconciliations and cash flow forecasting
- Analysis relating to annual corporation tax
- Monthly Instrastat returns submissions for movement of goods within the EU
- Preparation of quarterly VAT return analysis
- Contributing to annual audit process
- Database manipulation and data analysis in relation to sale data
- Accounts Receivables Supporting tasks undertaken by the Assistant Accountant such as sending invoices and credit notes, allocation of cash and creating new customer accounts
Key skills and requirements
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Access experience is advantageous but not essential
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience is advantageous but not essential
- SAP experience would also be advantageous but not essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and prepared to collaborate with other members of the team
This role is perfect for someone who has a desire to expand their accounting knowledge and join an amazing finance team and company. If the above requirements seem like a fit to your skill set please apply today!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 140 days ago