Newly Qualified Secondary Teacher - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
Newly Qualified Secondary Teacher-Oxfordshire
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
£100 - £140 per day
Permanent (Full time)
Prospero Teaching is looking for Newly Qualified primary Teachers looking to start and complete their NQT year in oxfordshire
Prospero Work with mainstream Secondary Schools that have supportive senior leadership teams. Our schools are going from strength to strength and providing training to all staff.
The position is open to Newly Qualified Teachers. Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
* Location: Oxfordshire
* Position: Newly Qualified Secondary Teacher
* Type of work: Class Teacher - planning, preparation, marking, parents' evenings etc
* Contract or position start date: September 2020
* Duration / Likely Duration: The whole academic year - permanent
* Contract type: Temporary could progress into a permanent role depending on the schools' need
* Full time/part time: Full time
* Rate of pay: £100 to £140 per day
* Hours: 8:30 am - 4pm: Mon - Fri (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* QTS or equivalent
* Classroom experience in the UK
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team
Posted 13 days ago