Automation Engineer- Days
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
£45k - 50k per year
Automation Engineer - Days
Salary: £45,000- £50,000
We are currently recruiting for an Automation Engineer to work in a state of the art manufacturing site commutable to Cambridge. The Automation Engineer will be the expert on all PLC and SCADA issues and projects on site. Our client is well known across the UK, offers a fantastic benefits package and looks after their employees with various healthcare schemes and much more. They have very good staff retention and have a "promote from within" culture. This role will encompass programming, modifications and maintenance on Allen Bradley and Siemens S7 Plc.'s. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Skills required for the Automation Engineer:
- You must have an engineering qualifications in electrical or electronics engineering
- Experience of modifying and programming PLC's from scratch
- Ability to read and write in ladder logic
- Strong, Proactive attitude
- Good knowledge of Lean manufacturing techniques
- Must be happy to work a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
The Automation Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on a huge manufacturing site
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Days role
- Responsibility for all engineers on site
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Posted 10 days ago