Customer Care Specialist, Airfreight Apprentice
Customer Care Specialist, Airfreight Apprentice United Kingdom GB10045
How does your smart phone get to the UK? The answer is through the work of an International Freight Forwarder! As a Customer Care Specialist Apprentice you will earn as you learn, combining practical onthejob training with study towards both a Level 3 International Freight Forwarding Apprenticeship and an Intermediate BTEC Award.
This apprenticeship was created to teach you how to transport goods from one place to another but it is also a surefire way to transport yourself into a successful career! This role will give you the opportunity to build relationships with customers as well as learn the airfreight industry, you will spend 6 months in three different areas of the business to ensure you gain a full understanding of the airfreight divisions and help you decide where your preferences lie.
- Build close, strong relationships with all our customers, KN offices, overseas agents and service providers.
- Manage and be responsible for your own operational accounts.
- Actively plan and coordinate your working day taking ownership of the business you manage.
- Assist and advise customers of arrival, clearances and deliveries of their goods.
- Be proactive in your response to service issues.
- Maximise profits for the department by obtaining optimal buying rates and keeping operational errors to a minimum.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Five GCSEs including Maths and English at grade 4 or above.
- Ability to work on you own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially minded
- Positive attitude
- Be driven to achieve personal success
- Willingness to learn
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
Youll be joining an amazing group of apprentices and can look forward to a competitive starting salary, attractive benefits and an Apprentice NUS discount card, support to achieve professionally recognised qualifications and a network of mentors, line managers and buddies to help you along your journey.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the worlds leading logistics companies. As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team
Posted 5 days ago