Quality Inspector (CMM Training)
Up to £26000 per annum + Training
Excellent opportunity for a Quality Inspector with experience working in a manufacturing environment who is looking for specialist training in a wellestablished and expanding company.
Do you have quality inspection experience using verniers and micrometres? Are you looking for a secure, stable role with a company who are specialists in their industry?
This company operate as specialist in their industry and operate a highly technical service where they work with a number of highly regarded companies spanning a multitude of sectors including automotive, aerospace and defence. They are a wellestablished company and are now looking to add a Quality Inspector to their highly specialised team.
In this role you will be charged with looking after the inspection of all incoming, manufactured and outgoing goods. You will be using equipment such as verniers and micrometres to complete inspections of the equipment throughout the manufacturing process. The company also offer excellent training prospects on their range of manufacturing principles as well as the chance to be trained on CMM equipment.
This role would suit a Quality Inspector with manufacturing experience who is looking to work for a wellestablished company who are currently rapidly expanding and looking for training.
- Completing visual and mechanical inspection of all company goods
- Inspection of incoming stock, midmanufacture products and all outgoing goods
- Using equipment such as verniers, micrometres and other products
- Quality Inspector with experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience using verniers, micrometres and other inspection equipment
- Looking for training from a wellestablished company
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical Recruitment for more information.
Posted 27 days ago