Secondary NQT's - Various Subjects - Sept' 2019 - Merseyside
£85 - £100 per day
NQT's needed - Secondary - September 2019 - Liverpool
Did you finish your teacher training last summer? Are you looking for work in the Liverpool area?
- Competitive rates of pay; £85 - £100
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme - £50 for each referral
- An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools across Liverpool
- A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of the Secondary Education Sector
- Day to day or long term roles
Teaching Personnel are seeking to recruit enthusiastic 2019 Secondary PGCE graduates who may be looking for work in September 2019. We are currently taking on enthusiastic Student Teachers who are looking to work in the following areas:
- St Helens
- Ellesmere Port
You must have achieved QTS or be working towards QTS in order to be eligible for supply teaching in schools. Teachers must have successfully completed school placements and references must be taken. Experience of strong behaviour management and working with pupils with complex and additional needs are highly sought after. Successful candidates must demonstrate a passion for their subject with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons that promote progression for all pupils.
As a branch we are currently receiving a number of job vacancies to cover sickness, maternity and other long term absence. This is an ideal situation for a committed teacher to come in and make a lasting impression in school. If you are currently looking for work and you are a newly qualified teacher, then please send a copy of your CV!
We are currently looking for candidates who:
- Creative and enthusiastic attitude with good behaviour management
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Key Stage 3/4 National Curriculum
- Dedicated, professional and have excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in joining Teaching Personnel please respond by sending your CV or if you wish to enquire about the role please call Greg on
In addition you can view all our current vacancies and register with ourselves online at http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register
Posted 21 days ago