Associate Director Reading Competitive + Benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bens
Salary Competitive + Benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Associate Building Surveyor to have an influential role in their Reading office as well as other locations across the UK. Project management is a key aspect of the role with emphasis on leading a small team of Surveyors as well as liaising effectively with clients to comprehend expectations of projects undertaken. Our client has eight offices across the UK offering a range of services to the public, including anything from Property investment to property planning consultancy.
The role of an Associate Building Surveyor
- Undertaking contract administration
- Offering advice to other members of team including training
- Ensuring buildings conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing clients expectations and ensuring they are kept up to date
- Producing estimates for work
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Senior Surveying role
- MRICS/RICS Chartered
- Project management experience
Why choose our client?
Our client has been recognised for an array of awards including Best Chartered Surveyor, Commitment to People Development and finished second in the Best Place to work for in the Thames Valley Business Magazine.
Staff will also benefit from a variety of rewards packages, including a competitive salary, health insurance and a company pension scheme.
If you have the right experience in a senior role in Surveying and are ready to take your next step along the management ladder, please call Dario Bharat on######### or alternatively email him at ######### .
Posted 41 days ago