Nantgarw, Rhondda Cynon Taff
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Are you a compliance administrator or have compliance/FCA experience with strong administration skills?
We are currently recruiting for a temporary Compliance Administrator to work in the financial services industry, with our client in Nantgarw.
Role: Compliance Administrator
Salary: £18,000 20,000 per annum
Duration: 4 weeks (Possible Extension)
Start date: End of September/Beginning of October
Key responsibilities of a Compliance Administrator include (but are not limited to):
- Analysing systemgenerated Suspicious Activity Monitoring alerts in order to validate or decline transactions
- Analysing PEP/Sanctions matches in order to close false positive alerts or escalate for MLRO review
- Documenting opinion based on delegation rules and principles in force
- Escalating problem transactions/alerts according to defined procedures
- Managing workload in respect of reporting requirements for Financial Security domain activities
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of general regulations
- Industry knowledge
- An understanding of FCA or other international financial regulatory bodies
- Strong customer awareness
- Experience of working in a compliance related role
If you feel that you have the experience, skills and are interested in this position Please APPLY NOW and we will be in touch ASAP if you have been shortlisted.
Posted 21 days ago