Higher Level Teaching Assistant Doncaster
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£70 - £90 per day
Academics Ltd are currently working with a Doncaster Primary School who are seeking to appoint a temporaryHigher Level Teaching Assistant Doncaster. Education and training industry.
The role is a minimum of 20 hours a week and is to support within a Primary School predominately across Key Stage One and Two.
The ideal candidate needs to have had previous experience as a HLTA within a Primary School and be suitably qualified for the position. Ideally Level 4 trained and adhere and be familiar to the 33 HLTA Professional standards.
In the role of a Higher Level Teaching Assistant you have increased level of responsibility to Teaching Assistants and work closely with class teaching staff often taken direction from the teacher.
The Role of Higher Level Teaching Assistant Doncaster:
- Cover planned lessons
- Teach on your own
- Support other staff members and teaching staff, allowing them to plan and mark (PPA Cover)
- Plan, prepare and deliver learning activities
- Work with individual pupils 1:1
- Work with small groups offering intervention
- Cover whole classes (Short term)
- Record and report on pupil progress
- Liaise with parents when necessary
- Have English and Math skills Level 2 or equivalent
- ICT Competent
- Trained or familiar with different learning strategies around Literacy and Numeracy
- Additional experience in working with pupils with SEN or experience of working with pupils with EBD would be advantageous.
If you are still looking for September 2019 opportunities or ready for a change of setting then Academics Ltd would love to hear from you, we offer competitive rates of pay, local work within South Yorkshire, Education and training support if needed! Get in touch today to apply for our Higher Level Teaching Assistant Doncaster role.
Posted 37 days ago