City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + DOE
Contract (Full time)
LMA Recruitment are currently business partnering with a market leading insurance firm based in the City looking for an immediately available Financial Controller to join the team on a three month contract paying between 6065k.
This role is a pivotal part of a fastgrowing division looking to strengthen their financial control processes working in tandem with the CFO to make sure that Finance continues to add value to management. The key objective will be to assist in creation of solid control environment, with repeatable, standard finance processes.
- Reconciliation of year to date data and existing financials
- Review/improvement of existing processes and procedures
- Build relationships across business areas to ideas where key improvements could be made
- Assist in group and key deliverables
- Map out data flow of different entities
- Assist with the simplification of the quarterly close project
- Support accounting policy development policy
- Proven track record of simplifying, improving and documenting processes
- 3 years PQE
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of the business with strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced excel use and previous experience dealing with large data volumes
- Comfortable working with various MI systems
- Extensive reconciliation experience
- Previous insurance experience isnt essential but desirable
LMA Recruitment are looking for an experienced, hands on Financial Controller who is immediately available, if you feel you are the right Financial Controller for the role then please send your CV.
Posted 106 days ago