Procurement Trainer (full or Part time)
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Procurement Trainer full or part time South and West Yorkshire (Regional Role) Up to £36,000 per annum (DOE) plus the great opportunity to obtain your professional training qualifications / 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory days / Business Mileage of 40p / Company Pension / Health Scheme.
The Role: Procurement Trainer full or part time
* Do you possess CIPS level 4 and would like to train to be train CIPS Apprenticeship learners?
* Working from home, you will be managing a caseload of learners in West and South Yorkshire, so a willingness to travel to learners is essential.
* You will support and mentor learners to ensure they achieve completion in a timely manner and adhere to company targets set.
* Applications will be considered from candidates without training qualifications, who possess CIPS level and experience working within procurement.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Procurement Trainer full or part time
* CIPS Qualified level 4 very minimum
* Occupational history and competence within the procurement sector as a buyer when working as a Trainer, you need to be able to draw from personal experience, not just text book.
* Literacy and Numeracy Qualifications (at Level 2 or Above)
* Full UK driving licence and use of own car
* A genuine interest in training and development and giving people the skills to progress their careers.
Desirables: Procurement Trainer full or part time
* Teaching Qualification or assessing qualification
* Previous experience, coaching, mentoring and training young people.
The Employer: Procurement Trainer full or part time
* A new and exciting training provider that has secured large contracts with multiple levy paying business, providing a wide range of courses including executive leadership programmes, professional accredited training and apprenticeships and employability skills.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 29 days ago