Marketing Manager Finance
West end, London
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
A Marketing Manager is required on a permanent basis for one of the leading financial services companies in the UK. With backing from a global organisation and having managed over £33.3 billion in assets across their servicing and lending businesses, they are now expanding into the savings market and require an experienced professional to take a leading role in the product launch.
As Marketing Manager, you will own and deliver the strategy for the savings proposition, working alongside internal and external partners to create onbrand campaigns, content and communications.
The successful Marketing Manager will be required to:
- Work alongside the Savings Product Manager to build and communicate propositions, ensuring all product collateral is compliant and accurate
- See marketing campaigns through from creative brief to execution, managing relationships with agencies and controlling the department budget
- Own relationships with external affiliates and intermediaries to maximise coverage of the savings product
- Ensure content and communications align with the wider brand strategy
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to create exciting, compliant web content
Marketing Manager Profile:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within the financial services sector
- Experience in managing budgets and agency relationships
- Evidence of overseeing campaigns from brief to delivery
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at a senior level
The company is offering a generous package including a basic salary of up to £65,000 depending on experience, 25 days holiday, life assurance, medical insurance, discount schemes and a holiday buy/sell scheme.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Posted 131 days ago