Permanent (Full time)
Are you a newly Qualified Accountant wanting to make the move into Corporate Finance, in Edinburgh?
Ambition are partnering with a global advisory firm who are in need of bolstering their M&A team in Edinburgh. If you are looking to kickstart your career in corporate finance working on both buyside and sellside mandates, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing reports, information memoranda and pitch presentations
- Build detailed financial models across a range of varied transactions
- Work closely with senior members of the team throughout the lifecycle of a merger or acquisition
- Providing high quality market insights and knowledge to both internal and external clients
You will be:
- CA/ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- A secondment or some relevant experience within Corporate Finance (M&A or Transaction Services) preferred but not essential
- A genuine aspiration and motivation to start your career in M&A Corporate Finance
- Strong knowledge of MS office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This role will give you large exposure to working on midmarket M&A transactions across a variety of different sectors.
Interested? Please apply for a confidential discussion.
Posted 129 days ago