Head of Projects
Partnership lies at the heart of how we work. We navigate product-owners from agreeing the commercial vision for their new Advanced Machine or Robot (AMR), through feasibility, design, testing, prototyping and world class volume production.
- We are seeking a high-calibre team player with exceptional situational awareness and engagement skills to navigator both customers and colleagues, to their product goals.
- About Tharsus
- Tharsus Ltd is at the forefront of the rapidly growing Advanced Machines and Robots market, designing and manufacturing new machines that deliver competitive advantage for our customers.
- The company has delivered strong (>30%) year on year growth for the last 5 year and this is planned to continue.
- We have come to the end of the beginning of the Tharsus journey and the business is really accelerating so this is where you can come in! We are looking for people who share our passion for technology and innovation to join the team and grow it with us.
- We are looking for a Head of Projects who will lead our team Strategically, Technically, Commercially and Collaboratively in line with our long-term business plan.
- We work in an enviable location with a great quality of life in Blyth, Northumberland.
- What you'll do:
- Your leadership role within the business will impact and influence the whole senior team through true collaboration, you'll also lead a team of Project Managers. While redefining the way we interact customers, many of who are new to product ownership and product development, you'll navigate through the journey from concept to production. You'll design and implement a scalable process that delivers commercially successful products and turns our customers into “raving fans”. You will be the focal point in the delivery of our OEDM business model (our different way of thinking and designing) so you'll manage & develop all internal and external aspects of Projects and Programme Management. You will represent to function on the Company Operating Committee and be part of the COO's senior team. You'll produce business plans, commercial agreements, product plans, and reports. You'll be making investment decisions using your technical technology focussed knowledge and qualifications.
- We'd love you to have:
- Degree qualification in a technical discipline Formal project management or commercial qualification Experience within manufacturing and engineering involving initial concept to successful manufacture or NPI / NPD processes Previous experience in senior customer-facing role in a manufacturing or project delivery business which means that navigating new customers along the journey will come naturally to you Self-awareness that ensures when running multiple projects you are comfortable working together and stepping outside of your comfort zones to achieve a shared purpose with our colleagues, our partners and our customers The ability to produce business plans, commercial agreements, product plans, and reports The confidence to make decisions with a level of risk using your technical / technology focussed knowledge and qualifications
- In return you'll get:
- The opportunity to be part of the team growing unique and constantly evolving business group.
- The chance to be a contributing factor to its success where your achievement will be visible and recognised.
- Join a team working on various projects in this constantly changing business where no two days are the same.
- We also offer an environment of continuous learning, achievement and progression because we believe that you should never stop learning and growing.
- Great employee benefits
- A salary depending on experience Company and employee contribution pension scheme Salary sacrifice schemes including the option to purchasing additional Annual Leave and Bike to Work Introduce a Colleague scheme (and get up to £1000!) Subsidised staff social events Early finish on Friday 25 days holiday per year & you'll never have to work on your birthday
Posted 38 days ago