£17.41 per hour
An amazing new job opportunity has just been opened up for a committed Deputy Manager to work with one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers. As a deputy manager you will be working in a highly reputable service within the Arundel area.
This care home is a modern care facility with en-suite rooms and assisted bathing facilities that make it ideal for the efficient practice of elderly care. The team of professionals provide nursing care for people who need help with daily tasks, those who have complex medical needs and physical disabilities. They also provide short respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break.
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN you will provide effective leadership and direction to the team and support the Registered Service Manager in the clinical and operational management of the service to make a difference.
As well as being clinically responsible for certain operational areas, you will also take a significant role in the management of the staff team. You will have an effective way of communicating with your team, and above all, act as a champion for everything that you do.
This role is central in maintaining and further developing our care principles.
As a Deputy Manager your day to day duties include;
- Show leadership qualities and lead by example
- Have excellent clinical skills
- Be hard working and willing to go the extra mile for our patients
- Show empathy and warmth to patients
- You should have good Dementia care experience
- Able to write and audit care plans
- Assist in assessments
- Experience in managing staff and ensuring the service runs smoothly
The successful Deputy Manager will receive an excellent salary of £17.41 and the annual salary for this full time position is £33,949.50. This exciting position is for 37.5 hours a week on days. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- £350 voucher to help fund modules and training towards CPD
- Full paid induction programme
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid annual leave 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Discounted Meals while on Shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £600)
- Biannual incentive scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- Work towards a QCF qualification
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Holiday discounts
- Online benefits and cash back rewards - Discounts at over 30,000 retail outlets by using vouchers or a reloadable card, childcare vouchers, holiday discounts with UK major tour operators, money off experience days, discounted cinema tickets
- Employee shares
You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN, RMN OR RNLD Reference ID: 3680 To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Rachel Cummins on######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 32 days ago