Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000 - £24000 per annum
Are you an experienced Property Manager looking to work for a successful and growing Estate Agents in the Midlands? Consider yourself to be a bit of a tough cookie? Not afraid to push back and manage expectations? Get in touch today!
- Salary: £23,000 £24,000 depending upon experience
- Job Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: 37.5 + 1 Saturday every 2 weeks
- Location: Selly Oak
- Sociable and friendly team
- Opportunities to progress and develop
- Rapidly growing organisation
- Conducting Property inspections; completing inspection reports and liaising with the landlord
- Assessing and resolving maintenance issues, liaising with appropriate contractors and adhering to Service Level Agreements
- Booking checkouts, analysing reports and processing documentation in line with company processes
- Managing end of tenancy returns for a managed client portfolio
- Ensuring deposit returns are managed within company timescales and any issues between parties resolved
- Checking invoices received against works orders and arranging payment to contractors
- Maintaining high standards of communication with landlords and tenants
- Negotiating dilapidation compensation for the landlords of a managed client portfolio of 600 Houses
- Undertaking any general administration tasks that may be required
What do you need?
- Must have proven experience as a Property Manager
- ARLA or similar qualification would be advantageous
- Understanding of legislation and regulation around property managment
- Excellent verbal communication skills both by telephone and face to face
- Ability to communicate accurately and concisely using written communication
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Quick on your feed good problem solving skill
- MUST have valid UK driving licence and access to own car
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, apply today, interviews are taking place ASAP!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Posted 13 days ago