Multi Skilled Operative
£12 - £13 per hour
Are you looking to make a positive difference to a community? Is working for an organisation that can provide you with fantastic support and benefits attractive to you? Look no further, as an exciting position for a Multi Skilled Operative in Carpentry has arisen!
We are looking for a passionate Multi Skilled Operative in Carpentry to join our rapidly expanding team to work within a busy repairs / voids team environment. Reporting individual job actions from site to ensure our clients receive high levels of service and high satisfaction levels as well.
Our housing teams provide rapid response and planned maintenance services for local authorities and registered providers and deliver in excess of 5,000 repairs every day to a growing portfolio of around 1,000,000 homes across the UK. We also provide a range of services to cover all areas of the housing sector, including regeneration, contact centre solutions, housing management, home improvement, facilities management, estate services, grounds maintenance, student accommodation and new build.
Can you demonstrate that you have;
- Building experience with additional multi skills including; joinery, plumbing, tiling, plastering and decorating
- A trade relevant qualification or 5 years experience in 3 or more trades, preferably Carpentry, Plumbing, Tiling, Locks.
- Excellent communication skills
- A full and in date driving license
Must have an understanding of paperwork, clear communication skills, IT and be willing to attend in house training
- Motivational and able to motivate and inspire others to succeed
- Empowers colleagues and creates an environment of trust
- Ability to put the customer first
- Role Model (Respect)
- Standards sets, maintains and monitors high standards
At Mears Group we want to take care of our employees, thats why we have a benefits site called Mears Rewards exclusively for all our employees. This site has hundreds of savings at popular retailers as well as an important Employee Assistant Programme, to take care of your wellbeing. You could save up to £1,000 a year with the variety of offers we have at Mears Rewards, from Tesco to Thomas Cook there really is a saving for everyone that can make your money go further.
If this is a job role that you feel suits you, follow the information below to secure your opportunity to join a growing family of workers dedicated to bettering their community.
Posted 10 days ago