Qualified Social Worker
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
£29055 - £38052 per annum + Potential 2% payrise in the future
Are you ready to work for a Local Authority with genuine progression routes? Would you like the benefits of a permanent staff member but with a salary that matches a locum member of staff?
If you want to work for a local authority that is looking to take care of its permanent employees, here is your chance. Our client is offering a fantastic new benefits package to all new and existing employees.
They are seeking experienced Childrens Social Workers, with a drive to bring a genuine change to the children and families in the community, to join the Locality Team.
Fantastic Benefits available:
- A highly competitive salary, one of the highest in the North East
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays Increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service, plus the opportunity to buy more
- Generous relocation fees
- Car Allowance + access to a scheme giving you 20/30% of a range of new vehicles
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Access to a range of training and development opportunities so that you have the tools to update your skills and knowledge
- Annual recognition awards
- Maternity / Adoption / paternity leave
- Other benefits also include Cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers..
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- To carry out assessments of Children in Need and Children in Need of Protection and to undertake direct work with children and their families.
- To liaise with colleagues in order to gather information relevant to assessment and care planning.
- To work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to formulate care plans in partnership based on their assessment of need.
- To prepare, record and maintain case records and other information in accordance with child protection procedures and timescales.
In order to be considered for this role, you should have:
- Proven experience in delivering statutory childrens social care services you will have knowledge of social care childrens legislation and be confident in delivering the best outcomes and decisions on behalf of service users.
- A Social Work Qualification Degree/Masters/CCETSW
- HCPC registration and valid Enhanced DBS
For further details or a discreet discussion, please contact Andrew Paterson on######### Remember it pays to have friends, make a referral and get £300.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 19 days ago