£28000 - £39000 per annum
Are you a qualified Maths teacher still seeking that perfect teaching role from September?
Does the idea of working on a permanent contract, and the security that offers, sound like the perfect next step in your teaching career? Of course it does!
If both of the above apply to you, then we have the perfect opportunity within Essex that we would like to speak to you about.
An oversubscribed Secondary school that takes great pride in adhering to traditional values and ensuring that all students are equal, is seeking to appoint a full time Maths teacher on a permanent contract.
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
Benefits of the role are:
- The opportunity to be working on a permanent basis and, if you are an NQT who successfully applies, you will be undertaking your all important induction year
- The ability to inspire students with your knowledge of the subject
- Developing algebraic skills to solve problems
- Class discussions using high level Maths techniques
- Working with resources that are second to none
- The chance to exchange ideas with other teachers, which can lead to new and/or different ways of teaching
- A school striving to be a centre of excellence
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Adhering to the schools policies and procedures
- Providing pupils with necessary feedback, encouragement and support
- Meeting with pupils parents to discuss their academic progress at parents evenings
- Setting the right example at all times
- Occasionally, you may supervise pupils during events and projects outside of the classroom such as cultural outings, field trips and excursions
Requirements of the candidate:
- You will need to hold UK QTS or be suitably qualified to teach in UK schools
- Being able to teach Maths up to KS4 (and possibly KS5)
- That you will want to secure a permanent position
- Being able to demonstrate the ability to raise standards
- To possess effective classroom management strategies
- Having a DBS already on the Update Service or the willingness to complete a new DBS application
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
Should you wish to apply or would like more information, please contact Rob Davies on#########
Posted 44 days ago