£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
- Expanding Construction Distributor
- Rare opportunity to develop and lead a new marketing function
- V**ery Strong Brand Name**
With their sights firmly set on growth and gaining additional market share in the UK, our client certainly is a business on the move. With sole distribution rights in the UK for a household brand name selling airtight insulation solutions and specialist coatings. Due to their continued expansion plans they are now looking to add to their marketing team in the UK, offering a rare opportunity, with great longterm career prospects, to establish a marketing function.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive will include:
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on marketing initiatives
- Develop a rounded digital marketing approach, utilising email, PPC/SEO, social media (paid and organic)
- Lead and own the content strategy
- Work closely with distributor partners
- Use analytical tools to perform ongoing tracking and reporting on ROI and campaign successes
- Take the lead on competitor analysis and stay ahead of the latest marketing trends
To be considered for the role of Marketing Executive you must have:
Minimum of 12 years B2B marketing experience
Degree in marketing required.
Creative with strong strategy skills and meticulous attention to detail, highly motivated, selfstarter and able to works well under your own initiative
A passion for commercial, digital marketing email, social, SEO, PPC
The Company: Established for nearly 15 years, our client is a real success story. They have gone from strength to strength internationally and are looking to continue their growth in the UK. They distribute a range of insulation and coating products on behalf of a leading manufacturer; as a key distributor they have the full support and backing as a business coupled with their full training facilities. An exciting and progressive business to join.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £20,000£25,000
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in Ashford, Kent.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Posted 114 days ago